As one of the fastest growing wine clubs on the Central Coast, we offer 8 clubs to choose from, all with no fee to join! Membership includes a discount on select Laetitia and NADIA wines, plus quarterly four- or eight-bottle shipments of current releases, pre-releases, special winemaker selections and limited library bottles. Furthermore, members receive VIP invitations to parties, winemaker dinners and other exclusive Laetitia events, as well as complimentary tastings at the winery for up to four guests. As an added benefit, members are sent the quarterly newsletter with harvest reports, information about happenings at the winery, tasting notes on new releases and recipes for dishes to complement Laetitia and NADIA wines.
Sign up by making your quarterly selection below*:
*If you would like to send a wine club membership as a gift, please call us at 805.474.7641
Contact us with any questions regarding wine club membership:
- (805) 474-7641 or (888) 809-VINE
Wine Club Benefits:
- 30% discount on quarterly shipments (March, June, September and December) as well as reorders of the wines featured in club shipments for that month only.
- 20% discount throughout your active membership on wines purchased online, over the phone or in the tasting room (with the exception of sale wines and Single Vineyard Pinot Noirs).
- VIP invitations to Laetitia Winemaker Dinners, exclusive parties and other events.
- A special holiday gift in your December Wine Club.
- Complimentary wine tasting for you and up to 4 guests when you visit our tasting room.
- You'll receive a quarterly newsletter in every club shipment, along with emails regarding wine sales and winery events.
Charges are automatically applied to your credit card prior to shipment of wine. Although members can cancel their membership at any time, there is a two-shipment minimum and cancellation must be received 15 days prior to wine club shipment to avoid a $50 cancellation fee.
State laws prohibit the direct shipment of wine in certain states. Many states have opened up recently, and new legislation may open up more, so check with us if your state is not listed now.
We can legally ship to the following states:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
* MN prohibits internet orders. Please call the winery to place your order.
* LA prohibits the shipment of broad market wines.
*CT, FL & TN prohibit shipments to dry counties.
Federal law requires an adult signature (21 and over) upon receipt of wine. In the event of a returned package, your credit card will be re-charged for shipping and the wine will be re-shipped.